The Below Privacy & Cookies Policy (“Notice” Or “Policy”) Describes How We Collect and Process Your Personal Information Through Our Website, Services and Applications, As Well As Any Other Means In Which You Send Us Your Personal Information In Accordance To Our Terms And Conditions.
In This Notice, ‘Us’ ‘We’ Or ‘Our’ Means United Services A. Class LTD or just united services Registration number 51643185 under the brand name Jonishow or https://jonishow.com
Privacy & Cookies Policy
The below Privacy & Cookies Policy (“Notice” or “Policy”) describes how we collect and process your personal information through our website, services and applications, as well as any other means in which you send us your personal information in accordance to our terms and conditions.
In this Notice, ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘our’ means United Services A Class LTD.
Which personal information do we collect?
Personal information includes the information you willingly provide to us, as well as further assumption/s, opinion/s or information about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- business name including ID or digital ID signature;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- any additional information related to you that you provide to us directly through our website, or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence, or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your involvement with us.
How do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website or in person;
- communicate with us through correspondence, email, or when you share information with us in any applicable form;
- other social applications, services or websites; or
- interact with our sites, services, contents and advertisers.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website and other services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize our website, business and our members’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and information requested by you or related to your membership;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users or members, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage different risks or other issues that may be defined by our team.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- our business partners whom we have endorsed to offer relevant supplementary services;
- trusted third parties who also hold other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymized consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalize your experience and enhance the services that you receive;
- our employees;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators;
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorized or permitted by law.
Does personal information get sent overseas?
We may disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside our jurisdiction, including to recipients in the United States of America, Europe or other locations where our partners and potential solutions may do business.
Whenever we transfer personal information overseas or outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will act to ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Policy and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
How We Protect Information
We designed and continue to develop our techniques with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and we use several physical, administrative and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We make big efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to and collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it, including by implementing the below:
- Safeguards – The physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards we employ to protect your data include secure servers, firewalls, antivirus and SSL encryption of data.
- Access Control – We dedicate efforts for proper management of system entries and limit access only to authorized personnel on a need to know on the basis of least privilege rules, review permissions quarterly, and revoke access immediately after employee termination.
- Internal Policies – We maintain and regularly review and update our privacy-related and information security policies.
- Personnel – We require new employees to sign non-disclosure agreements according to applicable law and industry customary practices.
- Database Backup – Our databases are backed up on a periodic basis for certain data and which are verified regularly. Backups are encrypted and stored within the production environment to preserve their confidentiality and integrity and are tested regularly to ensure availability and are accessed only by authorized personnel.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of, or any content on those linked websites, and have no control over or rights in those linked websites. The privacy policies that apply to those other websites may differ substantially from our Policy, so we encourage individuals to read them before using those websites.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
- You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all your personal information, in this case you shall receive further explanation. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information. If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use many of our Services and we will not be able to guarantee our high standards of the services and products we provide and/or assist to obtain from third party providers.
- You can add or modify certain information. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you do not wish to see interest based-ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
Subject to applicable law, we retain information as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of data which contains information that is downloaded to the computer/ device from which you access our web site and/or platform and/or products and/or other information stored by us for your consumption.
Cookies are useful because they allow us and other websites to recognize your device. They are not programs and cannot be executed as code or to deliver viruses. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. For example, they can allow you to navigate between web pages of our site and remember your preferences such as your language selection as well as your geographic location.
The specific names and types of cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. However, the cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
Type of Cookie – Why We Use These Cookies
- Necessary – These cookies are necessary in order to allow the Site to work correctly. They enable you to access the Site, move around, and access different services, features, and tools. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Functionality – These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) in order to help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content.
- Security – These cookies can help us identify and prevent security risks. They may be used to store your session information.
- Performance -These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our Site, such as whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our Site.
- Analytics – These cookies help us learn more about which features are popular with our users and how our Site can be improved.
- Advertising – These cookies are placed in order to deliver content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are for our own Services. Such cookies may track your browsing habits and activity when visiting our Site and those of third-parties.
- Third Party Cookies – When you visit a page on our site with content embedded from third parties, for example, YouTube, Google or Twitter, cookies may be downloaded onto your device. We do not set or control these cookies. If you are concerned about the types of cookies that may be downloaded, you should check the third-party websites for more information about these cookies.
Further details of the cookies we use and how they relate to the descriptions set out above, can be found in this policy. We may use other cookies from time to time in accordance with this policy.
By using our sites and other online services, you acknowledge that we may use some or all of the cookies set out above, and you agree that we can place Performance and Functionality Cookies on your device when you use our site.
If you do not agree to this, you should cease using our sites and online services or adjust your browser settings.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of our Services as well as for regulatory requirements, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Policy, or as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your history and addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and contents we recommend.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- https://www.jonishow.com/ needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given https://www.jonishow.com/ permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in https://www.jonishow.com/ legitimate interests
- https://www.jonishow.com/ needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
United services follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, United services uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that United services has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Applications and Services – Privacy policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Portions of the Site may involve linking to or using web applications or services belonging to third parties. Nonetheless, all use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party’s privacy policies.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
United Services does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16 (six teen). If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, we may send you e-mail or other messages and/or a newsletter about us or our Services. You may remove your Personal Data from our mailing list and stop receiving future communication from us by following the UNSUBSCRIBE link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us Contact@jonishow.com You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such e-mail or message we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications you may cancel your account.
Making a Complaint
If you believe we have breached your privacy or have acted not in accordance to the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint.
We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. email@example.com